Wednesday, March 15, 2006

THE NEW BOSS

Today Pooly told me to stop complaining. So I decided to.

Then I listened to Grad students complain.



When I got to my desk Under Pod 3, I sifted through talent release forms for minority kids that The Alliance sends to privet school. More forms were missing then we have. We have a ton of forms of kids not in the collateral we are building, and a ton of other kids whose names we don’t know, and a few names whose faces we don't know.

And I got pulled by DirectTV to proofread some legal. (Don't tell anyone I am Dyslexic or that I can't spell) The girl who pulled me looked swamped. She hardly had time to work on the project she needed my help for. She kept getting distracted by other calls and e-mails and people walking up to her and asking for things.

Then I met my bosses new boss. He manages to somehow be super busy and energetic but at the same time laid-back.

He said the Senior Planner here is a Bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home