Saturday, February 18, 2006

DAY TWO: THE INTERNING


Yesterday was my second intern day.

I like that I get to work in such a big sexy building, surrounded by sexy people, who do sexy things for sexy clients. I started my day with some light organizing, taking the format of one binder called "CMAB 2005" and apply it to a new binder called "CMAB 2006". Then I watched every California Cheese ad made, including the Spanish versions... the voiceovers on those are hilarious.

My boss got word that the Happy Cows were mentioned in a branding podcast, so I listened to the show waiting for something. Really nothing was said, except someone mentioned that they wanted to see a brand battle between the Happy California Cows and the Chik-Fa-le "eat more chicken" cows.

Then I got to read more fan mail for the happy cow ads, people just love those cows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home